Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Use Your In-Game Name...

HomePresentation of PhatGewse Home212Presentation of PhatGewse Forum210Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Presentation of PhatGewse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatGewse
Apprentice
PhatGewse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Presentation of PhatGewse Empty
PostSubject: Presentation of PhatGewse   Presentation of PhatGewse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:13 pm

I'm just a kid playing WoW, but too cheap to pay for retail and thats how i ended up here on ToXiC. Well my warlock fails, because first time playing.

I play geetar, cuz its manly Razz. I pretty much fail at wow so don't ask me for help 'cuz my reply to you will be ??? ASK SOME ONE ELSE LOLOLOLOLOL.

So yea geese migrate to the amazon, its a fact, scientists hides it from the public for fear of civillian outbreak which will lead us to a postapocalyptic future where geeses rule the earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27756536@N08/
Sorey
Officer
Sorey

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of PhatGewse   Presentation of PhatGewse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Failing will not be an option in our guild, so, We will do our best so you GET GOOD actually..
And Being active like you are will help!
So keep failing for now..you'll be Pro in 3 weeks ^^
Back to top Go down
Grumm
Journeyman
Grumm

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of PhatGewse   Presentation of PhatGewse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Hoi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of PhatGewse   Presentation of PhatGewse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation of PhatGewse
Page 1 of 1