Welcome! Please Use Your In-Game Name...

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nephilin Application, level 60 Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nephilin
Apprentice

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Nephilin Application, level 60 Death Knight   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:59 am

Name: Sean

Main or Alt character: Nephilin, lvl 60 Blood Elf Death Knight

Talent Spec & WOW Armory Link (please log off in your raid gear):

My specs are: 5/46/0 and if you want a screen shot I can provide that.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&n=Nephilin

Nationality & Age: I am 23, born in the US and my nationality is German

Previous Raid Experience: None, but that doesn't mean I haven't ran my share of instances. I realize that there is a lot more that goes into a raid, and I will welcome any and all constructive criticism towards how I play. I would love to be a great asset to this guild.

Guild History & Reasons for Leaving: None for this toon. I also have a lvl 55 Troll Shaman, currently spec'd for enahance. I want to go resto when I cap him. I am still with that guild, and have been since lvl 16 I believe. I also have skinning and leatherworking with him so if you need anything I can provide it from him if need be

What Do You Expect From Our Guild?: I want to be able to log in and have fun. It's a game I work and go to school, so in my free time when I am not with my girlfriend and even when I am with her (she also plays) I want to be able to have fun, get some nice gear, and have fun with PvP

Details of Online Days/Times: I try to log in at least 3 to 4 times a week. and usually when i do log on it's at night because I work all day.

Have You Read and Agree to Our Guild rule: Yes I have and I already have vent now, and would have no trouble being on it when need be. I also already have omen and swear by it. If I need to be re-spec'd for you I would do it.

I know this isn't in you application but I am currently going to school for Bachelors in Business (concentration in Sports management) I also work full time and love to work out, go snowboarding (obviously weather in Chicago I cant do that all that often but when I get a chance I take it.) Other than that I love to have a good time and enjoy everything. I also want to let you know that I am interested in more of a casual environment that goes for raids, or anything else. When I am on, I have no problem helping others or be there for the guild. Hope to talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arky
Master

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Nephilin Application, level 60 Death Knight   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Welcome on this forum.Really interesting.I will contact you ingame.Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nephilin
Apprentice

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Nephilin Application, level 60 Death Knight   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Thank you, I should be on tonight anytime after 7pm central time, 5 server time. Looking forward to talking to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelila
Admin

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Nephilin Application, level 60 Death Knight   Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Welcome In! Very Happy

♥️ Adelila ♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veneratio.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nephilin Application, level 60 Death Knight   

Back to top Go down

Nephilin Application, level 60 Death Knight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1