Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Use Your In-Game Name...

HomePresentation of Nawee Home212Presentation of Nawee Forum210Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Presentation of Nawee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nawee
Apprentice
Nawee

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Presentation of Nawee Empty
PostSubject: Presentation of Nawee   Presentation of Nawee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Well my name is Marie and I'm 17 and I'm actually in CEGEP studying sciences. That's pretty much about it for real life.

That's the second time I play WoW, I first played two years ago on a private server for two weeks but lost interest for the game. Lately, my boyfriend and his younger brother (who are also in the guild) started playing on Toxic WoW and lend me the game so I could play too. I'm not really experienced in anything else than soloing, and this is the first character I level that far by myself (without power leveling). This is also my first character on Toxic WoW. I never did any raids and a few dungeon, but can't wait to do more with you guys !
Back to top Go down
Grumm
Journeyman
Grumm

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Nawee   Presentation of Nawee Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:50 pm

That's what i call remembering the addiction Smile No offence meant, i'm glad you play.
Back to top Go down
Kaevas
Apprentice
Kaevas

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Nawee   Presentation of Nawee Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Glad to meet you and also im a newb in this game so if you can help me i really apprciate it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Nawee   Presentation of Nawee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation of Nawee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Veneratio :: Members presentations-
Jump to: