Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Use Your In-Game Name...

HomePresentation of Immoral Home212Presentation of Immoral Forum210Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Presentation of Immoral

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Immoral
Apprentice

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Presentation of Immoral Empty
PostSubject: Presentation of Immoral   Presentation of Immoral Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:06 pm

Hello all, sorry for taking so long to type this up, I'll not make any excuses and just admit that I'm lazy. Anyways, I doubt anyone here cares much about my personal life, so I'll just say that I'm a male who's 19 years of age and lives in the US. I should also point out that I have an unusual sense of humor, which is where I got my name from. So please don't take anything I say personally, 99% of the time I am just joking around and not trying to insult anyone. Smile

I only recently started playing WoW, probably around a week before this guild was created, so it's safe to say that I'm a newbie. I do learn fast however and already have a level 70 Warlock and soon to have a my Paladin hit 70 as well. I'll do my best to help out anyone I can, but don't be surprised if I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm online quite often as I only work part time, so if anyone ever needs to fill some spots for an instance/raid/whatever just send me a message, I always have time for the guild. Wink
Back to top Go down
Teanor
Journeyman
Teanor

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Immoral   Presentation of Immoral Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Nice one! Smile For a change! /rofl

Gratz on Paladin and Warlock...
Back to top Go down
Grumm
Journeyman
Grumm

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Immoral   Presentation of Immoral Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:37 pm

Time is passing fast Smile You started more than week before this guild was created, because i remember you helped me in razorfen kraul when i was lvl 25 (you were already on 55+) and it was more than week before ^^ This way i thank you again for help with my own start.
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Admin
Cynic

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Immoral   Presentation of Immoral Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:03 am

Where's my sandwich immoral <3?
Back to top Go down
Fingorn
Apprentice
Fingorn

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Immoral   Presentation of Immoral Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 am

Hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation of Immoral   Presentation of Immoral Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation of Immoral
Page 1 of 1