Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Use Your In-Game Name...

HomeThe man in black Home212The man in black Forum210Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The man in black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RandallFlagg
Apprentice

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-10

The man in black Empty
PostSubject: The man in black   The man in black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 am

Here is my App. Thanks for taking a look Smile

Name: Nate

Char. Name: RandallFlagg (aka - The man in black) Level 30ish Blood elf Mage - Mining and First-aid are my profs.

How I heard: I was invited to be transferred from HB after our fearless leaders untimely demise.

References: Well I don't really know any of you very well yet, but hopefully that will change soon enough.

Rules: They're all the same...all they do is keep you from having fun...but yea, I did skim over them.

Other Games: I played Guild Wars for a little while a year or two ago, and I also did beta testing for 2moons, and last but not least - I used to destroy people on Return to Castle Wolfenstein....I mean DESTROY! *Evil*Clan FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
hornystake
Apprentice

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The man in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man in black   The man in black Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:31 am

LOL DEESSTTRROOYYY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The man in black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Veneratio :: Applications-
Jump to: