Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Use Your In-Game Name...

Home!!! Technical Problems !!! Home212!!! Technical Problems !!! Forum210Latest imagesRegisterLog in

!!! Technical Problems !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiek

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-08

!!! Technical Problems !!! Empty
PostSubject: !!! Technical Problems !!!   !!! Technical Problems !!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:24 pm

i just installed wrath of the lichking today and its said i dont have enough "RAM". So i installed the game anyways and now the game is so laggy i can even fucking move.i dont know what the problem is all i know is that it has something to do with the RAM so i will buy some god damn RAM tomorrow im really pissed about it.i didnt wanna spend money on that shit but i have no choice. if after i buy it and put it in the computer is still slow im gonna slam this piece of shit to sand and quit!!! so wish me luck !!!
Back to top Go down
Adelila
Admin
Adelila

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: !!! Technical Problems !!!   !!! Technical Problems !!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:34 pm

=/ damn PC .. Good Luck!!!

santa
Back to top Go down
https://veneratio.darkbb.com
Nephilin
Apprentice
Nephilin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: !!! Technical Problems !!!   !!! Technical Problems !!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:42 pm

Hey, what are your current specs on your comp? I can help you in choosing some RAM if you like I built my computer from the box up so i gots some experience yo lol. anyway yeah good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!! Technical Problems !!!   !!! Technical Problems !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!! Technical Problems !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Veneratio :: AFK Thread-
Jump to: