Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Use Your In-Game Name...

HomeTime for a Gin.. Home212Time for a Gin.. Forum210Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for a Gin..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginggy
Apprentice

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Time for a Gin.. Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Gin..   Time for a Gin.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Hello,
just feels right to write a little something about my self, maybe its the fact i like talking about myself.. either way here we go...

Gameplay:
I have played Wow since it came out over 5 years ago, not stright i have taken a few breaks along the road.. This is my first Horde character and LOVE IT, i have many alli. back in Llane. Huntard, Lock, Pally, Drood a couple are lvl 80 and the others are 50+
Have never played on a PVP server before, so well ... its been interseting, nothing like getting the old blood pumping when you are about to gank a nub, but on the hand it blows when an 80 camps the shit out of you...

Personal:
I live in Canada, Alberta (i hear there are alot of french Canadians in this guild.. that should be.. mmm FUN!) 23 years old, currently a insurance broker (love it) and oo i guess the big one is that im getting married in 2010!!!

Cheers,
Gin
Back to top Go down

Time for a Gin..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Veneratio :: Members presentations-
Jump to: