Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Use Your In-Game Name...

HomeRichfer presentation. Home212Richfer presentation. Forum210Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Richfer presentation.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richfer
Apprentice

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Richfer presentation. Empty
PostSubject: Richfer presentation.   Richfer presentation. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:59 pm

Hi everyone, first of all, sorry for my english im not a native speaker, actually im a spanish speaker. My real name is Ricardo, im from Colombia, and im an archeaologist, that is one of my passions, also wow and rugby.

My Character is Richfer, a protection paladin, i hope it becomes one of the best tanks in the guild, my experience in wow is not much, just like 8-9 months, the palladin is my favorite class, i had the oportunity to play with a hunter, a warrior and a rouge, but the paladin is the one i like most, so i stick with that class. I think i know a thing or two about paladins so, if you need help with your pally, maybe i can help you.

Im also a Blacksmith (361) and a minner (375), if you need anything just let me know if i can help you, i´ll be glad to do it, if im not busy. And by the way, i love to do instances, if you want to run one, count with me if i have time.
Back to top Go down
Ixis
Apprentice
Ixis

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Richfer presentation.   Richfer presentation. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:23 pm

Welcome! I'm new and a Paladin too,my first wow char Very Happy looking forward to seeing you in game ~
Back to top Go down
http://angeliq.deviantart.com
Grumm
Journeyman
Grumm

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Richfer presentation.   Richfer presentation. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:42 pm

Hello. Reason more why i won't be real tank, but bit of DPSer Smile I wish you success with your goal.
Back to top Go down
Luxant
Apprentice
Luxant

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Richfer presentation.   Richfer presentation. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 pm

Hey Richfer, I owe you many favors for all those items, I hope one day I can pay you back. Oh and I am willing too, to become a great tank, seems you got competition >.> I am from Peru, but guild does not allow chatting in spanish, still it is nice to know you a bit. The spirit never dies, mate, like a wheel, just keep on turning.
"los mas sinceros saludos".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Manowarcito
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richfer presentation.   Richfer presentation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richfer presentation.
Page 1 of 1